Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fears

Fears (I would/I would not/I have)

Touch a snake 

I have

Ride in a hot-air balloon 

I would

Sky dive 

I would not

Scuba dive 

Im afraid of the ocean....

Sing in front of a huge audience 

I have

Sit in the front of a roller coaster 

I have

Walk through a graveyard alone at night 

I would not

Join a space mission 

I would not ... did i mention im also afraid of space?

Call off a wedding 

I would not because I wouldnt call one on unless I was 100% sure

Walk naked through a crowded city 

I would not

Call Mike Tyson a girl to his face 

I would not

Disarm a bomb 

If I knew how and I had no other choice but to disarm it or die

Clean the outside windows on a skyscraper 

I would not

Go on tour with a rock band 

I would

Go skinny dipping in mixed company 

I would probably not

Heckle a comedian at a comedy club 

I would not it takes guts to go on stage and do that

Eat something really gross

I have

No comments:

Post a Comment