1. Made out for more than 3 minutes?
Yep
2. Slept in a different bed?
Huh like besides my own?Then yes.I usually sleep in my moms bed or the couch cause my bed hurts my back.
3. Made out in a movie theatre?
Yes
4. made out with 2 different people in one night?
No thats gross
5. Thought your cousin was hot?
UHMMM NEVER The 2 I always see are like my brothers!
6. Been in love?
Yep....
7. Slept past noon?
Haha all da time except on school days
8. Taken a shower with the opposite sex?
No
9. Gone over the speed limit?
I dont drive
10. Painted your room?
Nope
11. Drove a car?
Yes
12. Danced in front of your mirror?
Who hasnt?
13. Gotten a hickey?
Nope
14. Been dumped?
Not yet
15. Stole money from a friend?
NEVER
16. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
Nope
17. Been in a fist fight?
Jokingly
18. Snuck out of your house?
Yes
19. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
Sighhhhhh...Yes
20. Been arrested?
No
21. Made out with a stranger?
Oh yes let me tell you ever friday....JK NO NEVER!
22. Left your house with out telling your parents?
Yes
23. Had a crush on your neighbor?
Not really my neighboor but in my neighboorhood
24. Ditched school to do something more fun?
No
25. Slept in a bed with a member of the same or opposite sex?
Yes
26. Seen someone die?
No I hope to never see that Im afraid of death enough as it is!
27. Been on a plane?
Sadly no
28. Kissed a picture?
Hehe yes
29. Slept in the opposite sex's bed?
Well my cousins
30. Love someone or miss someone right now?
Miss
31. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
HAHA Summer Camp 2010 with Cheyenne good times.......
Me"Cheyenne when I hold my phone up to the clouds it looks so tiny!"
Cheyenne"Are you on something?
32. Made a snow angel?
Ive never seen the snow :(
33. Played dress up?
When I was little dress up was my thing yo!
34. Cheated while playing a game?
Guilty
35. Been lonely?
Who hasnt
36. Fallen asleep at work/school
Guilty
37. Been to a club?
no
38. Felt an earthquake?
no
39. Touched a snake?
Yessss
40. Ran a red light?
I dont drive
41. Been suspended from school?
I have never even got in trouble at school
42. Had detention..
Nope
43. Been in a car?
DURRR
44. Hated the way you look?
Every girl has that feeling at some point
45. Witnessed a crime?
Not a serious one
46. Been lost?
In my internal thoughts
47. Been to the opposite side of the country?
Nope
48. Felt like dying from embarrassment?
Yes
49. Cried yourself to sleep?
Yes
50. Sang karaoke?
Oh Yeshhh love me some karaoke
51. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Sadly all the time
52. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
Never
53. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Never seen snow :(
54. Kissed in the rain?
Aww no but that be cute
55. Sung in the shower?
Yeah almost everytime i shower
56. Had a dream that you married someone?
Not that I remeber
57. Played getting married?
Yes to Brock in Kindergarden
No comments:
Post a Comment