Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finish the...

3 weeks with your parents while your sick...makes you bored...

I'm a...

Slave 4 You


Someday, I want...

To ride Mount Everest at Disney World 20 times in a row.

There are...

too many things in life we dont understand

I can't stand...

People who give the finger in photos -_-

I wish...


I wasnt so bored

I don't know...

How the World War 2 started

I want...

To see your face


When I see...


the morning light I think WTF am I still awake

Only when...

you smile does it make my heart melt

I need...

to find out if what I did was right

I love...

you!

I hate...

How ive been sick for 3 weeks

Why can't...

I breathe whenever I think about you *THUMBS UP FOR LIZ PHAIR REFRENCE!

I wonder...

If today will be the same as yesterday

I'm sad...

about global warming

I'm happy...

because I just earn 106 dollars

I don't need...

Carbs

I can't...

Sleep

I believe...

In Faith

If I could, I would...

Make a different intro to disney movies cause the one they have now scares me

No comments:

Post a Comment